Sunday, September 27, 2009

Maddox Square Puja


Puja blog cannot be complete if it does not cover the iconic Maddox Square puja. Thousands throng the pandal, though it drizzled but could not deter youngsters to be at Maddox Square, today. Roads surrounding Maddos Square are all illuminated with lights and off course hoardings of Ponds and Zee Bangla, the sponsors of Puja. By the way according to CESC, Maddox Square has applied for a load of 310 kw this year, probably one of the highest in community puja's of South Kolkata.

2 comments:

Arup Sarkar said...

I love this place and it's one of best place for me to spend a lot of time with friends. It's also a great place for people to hang out. I was there through the whole night at astami..

Unknown said...

I was finding information about Kolkata but landed into your blog. I found your blog interesting. Very nice content. I liked it.